Wednesday, January 18, 2017


















































Todd and I have been thinking a lot about minimalism lately. What's really important in our lives. Is it things? Or is it experiences and time spent with people?
Spending my break decluttering, sorting and considering all our possessions that we've come to collect over the years. My resolution last year was to purchase thoughtfully. Use up what we already have before buying new and enjoying what we have. I really want to keep that as a constant resolution.

One of my goals for a while now has been to organise our photos. We both get so much joy from photos and I particular love the memory keeping aspect of how it can transport you back in time. For months now I've been sorting, organising, key tagging my photos in lightroom and slowly finding a rhythm that means our thousands of photos are actually accessible.

Today I was uploading all our film shots. Saving them as digital files.

These few images instantly took me back. Our first Europe trip together in 2012. Todd had spent three months travelling through America and we met up in Barcelona. We travelled through Spain, Berlin and Austria.