Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Oh baby Stokes number three I cannot believe you aren't earth side yet! Never did I think I'd be edging towards 40 weeks and a due date! Wild!
My beautiful friend Steph last night said the sweetest words - that I should be proud my body has grown to full term, that it's a sign my body is strong and healthy and happy housing the baby. 
I've been really thinking about it and it's really buoyed my spirits. It's been the first pregnancy I've been so diligent with supplement taking, posture, moving on the fit ball and trying to align and care for my body to best support pregnancy. I've felt great and I am proud of my body for growing and then nourishing three babies in four years!! 

Some more moments in these slow strange days where we have no plans and wonder when you'll be joining us!